AT&T: New White Note 3 on Next

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I have had this Note 3 since Friday and it is beyond what I even thought it was going to be like to use. I am still limping through all the features and learning some of the capabilities.

I spent my first full work day with the unit yesterday and I was delighted with the battery! First day the unit gave me 7 hours of screen time and 16 hours of go time before I charged it late last night when it hit around 23% battery left. Coming from my beloved Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and it's daily 5 o'clock battery change, I was pretty much delighted in regards to the battery life on the Note 3.

I am also loving the fact I can get a Note 4 next February if I choose to!

Last edited by a moderator:

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I have had this Note 3 since Friday and it is beyond what I even thought it was going to be like to use. I am still limping through all the features and learning some of the capabilities.

I spent my first full work day with the unit yesterday and I was delighted with the battery! First day the unit gave me 7 hours of screen time and 16 hours of go time before I charged it late last night when it hit around 23% battery left. Coming from my beloved Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and it's daily 5 o'clock battery change, I was pretty much delighted in regards to the battery life on the Note 3.

I am also loving the fact I can get a Note 4 next February if I choose to!

Download and read the PDF manual and you won't be limping thru all the features. Otherwise it may take you quite a while to figure it all out.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on ur new device... I also have the White one... +1 on downloading the manual...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Yes I really like the look of the white one. I have the manual and am getting better with using some of the awesome features. I have to say while I love the functionality of the S pen, the little button is in an awkward spot for me to hit with the way I hold a pen...other than that I have yet to find anything about this device I don't like.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on your new Note3. I decided to with the Black Note3 on Verizon Edge and I also like the fact that I can upgrade to the Note4 next February. The price of the Note3 is $699.99, and on the Verizon Edge it's $703.44 after 24 months ($29.31 monthly), so I loose about 4 bucks at the end of two years, but at the end of 1 year I pay $351.72 and able to upgraed......I LIKE IT....SMILE