Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By skyrocketeer
  • 1 Post By nelonez
  • 3 Post By spencerdl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T: New White Note 3 on Next

I have had this Note 3 since Friday and it is beyond what I even thought it was going to be like to use. I am still limping through all the features and learning some of the capabilities.

I spent my first full work day with the unit yesterday and I was delighted with the battery! First day the unit gave me 7 hours of screen time and 16 hours of go time before I charged it late last night when it hit around 23% battery left. Coming from my beloved Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and it's daily 5 o'clock battery change, I was pretty much delighted in regards to the battery life on the Note 3.

I am also loving the fact I can get a Note 4 next February if I choose to!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-04-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    Thanked by:
    randall2580 and spencerdl like this.

Default Re: AT&T: New White Note 3 on Next

Quote Originally Posted by skyrocketeer View Post
    I have had this Note 3 since Friday and it is beyond what I even thought it was going to be like to use. I am still limping through all the features and learning some of the capabilities.

I spent my first full work day with the unit yesterday and I was delighted with the battery! First day the unit gave me 7 hours of screen time and 16 hours of go time before I charged it late last night when it hit around 23% battery left. Coming from my beloved Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and it's daily 5 o'clock battery change, I was pretty much delighted in regards to the battery life on the Note 3.

I am also loving the fact I can get a Note 4 next February if I choose to!
    Download and read the PDF manual and you won't be limping thru all the features. Otherwise it may take you quite a while to figure it all out.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Congrats on ur new device... I also have the White one... +1 on downloading the manual...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    skyrocketeer likes this.

Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T
    Thanked by 2:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks! Yes I really like the look of the white one. I have the manual and am getting better with using some of the awesome features. I have to say while I love the functionality of the S pen, the little button is in an awkward spot for me to hit with the way I hold a pen...other than that I have yet to find anything about this device I don't like.

ConGrats on your new Note3. I decided to with the Black Note3 on Verizon Edge and I also like the fact that I can upgrade to the Note4 next February. The price of the Note3 is $699.99, and on the Verizon Edge it's $703.44 after 24 months ($29.31 monthly), so I loose about 4 bucks at the end of two years, but at the end of 1 year I pay $351.72 and able to upgraed......I LIKE IT....SMILE