- 03-04-2014, 08:12 PM #2
Turn airplane mode on, then off....see if that helps. If not, then perhaps clear the cache on your app called bluetooth share.Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!
AT&T Note 4 (Personal) & S5 Active (Work) iPhone 6 Plus (Just Because)
- 03-06-2014, 08:15 AM #3
I get the something similar when streaming radio through Pandora. The music will keep playing, but I can't hear it. I have to turn off bluetooth and then turn it back on to get it to work.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-06-2014, 02:23 PM #5
- By scratchie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:20 AM
- By syemon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:10 PM
- By asmok in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 07:30 AM
- By wolfhead in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:43 PM
- By blader1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:11 PM