- 2 Posts
TouchWiz how to disable
I purchased a Note 3 from At&T back in October. Every time I hit the home screen I get a message that says "Complete action using TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home". I can either pick one of these and have then have to choose between "Always" or "just Once". No matter what I push this popup comes up when I hit the home screen and I must select through this popup every time. Even during a call. I have taken this to At&T and they can't figure out how to disable it.
Please help. It's so annoying. I did have an IPhone but transferred to this which I like a lot more except for this! This is my first Android product.
- 03-11-2014, 09:44 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 10:45 PM #4
- 03-12-2014, 06:24 AM #5
- 03-12-2014, 07:38 AM #6
- 03-12-2014, 09:23 AM #7
- 03-18-2014, 07:50 PM #8
Re: TouchWiz how to disable
Same problem here showed up after a switch to nova prime, did master reset after uninstalling nova prime, lost all my settings and stuff, just vanilla stock note 3 now and still after switching to apps or internet askes for touch wiz or touch wiz easy every time even though i select always everytime. clearing cache didnt help, hard reset didnt help, nova prime didnt help now what.
- 03-18-2014, 10:16 PM #9
- 12-19-2014, 07:24 PM #10
- 01-13-2016, 07:40 PM #11
- By sentinelred in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2016, 12:10 PM
- By fibrogirl8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:52 PM
- By NoYankees44 in forum PoliticsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:52 PM
- By Hugu in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:09 PM
- By ubergeek78 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:22 PM