AT&T Note 3 email security signing problems
I have a note 3 and many email accounts on my note 3. When i go to send an email i gets "Select sign key". Then goes on and says my name. Then below that my email address.Then below that in light gray says "Key ID: 0xc47B8c96" And when you click on it it pops up a bar under it all telling you to enter a password.
I don't know the security key nor should i have to do this every time i wish to send an email. I can fix this by hitting the menu button and going to security options and unchecking the sign feature and it sends fine but i have to do that for every email.
Now inside the email account settings theirs a security tab and inside has the signing feature. It has a check box also either if its checked on or even off i still have to go through the process of unchecking that box everytime i want to send a email.
I would like to know how to fix the signing option so i can disable it or fix it.
- 10-20-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- 10-25-2014, 04:01 PM #3
Re: AT&T Note 3 email security signing problems
Sounds like either not the stock email app or an account on a secure email server. The fix for the first one is to use the stock app (or any other email app installed from the Play Store. The fix for the second one is to talk to the email administrator at whatever company owns the email server.
- 01-24-2016, 06:13 PM #4
- By 245Lansdowne in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Sandman333 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Sandman333 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:27 AM