- 705 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
AT&T Note 3: ECHO problem much?
I have two new Galaxy Note 3's on ATT.
I have received complaints of echo on both phones (when speaking to other cell phone users, and also Note 3 to Land Line (VOIP and POTS).
What's up with that?
Any ideas? What can I do?
- 03-26-2014, 06:19 PM #2
- 03-27-2014, 05:50 AM #4
Re: AT&T Note 3: ECHO problem much?
For calls I use adept sound and that makes a huge difference for me and my hearing is normal. As for speaking no-one had complained...yet lol
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
- By esjayrockz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2014, 08:17 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:25 PM
- By niioko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:22 PM
- By svenEDGE in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:44 PM
- By SilverKnightCLS in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:39 PM