Nokia Lumia 1520 VS Note 3 - My Experience!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a note 3 for a primary phone and decided to get a second new phone on monday, to use as work phone, replacing my note 2. I purchased the 1520 and at first, loved the big screen and feel of the phone, however, it didn't take long for me to realize just how simple the WP system is; far too simple for my complicated mind. I missed the fact that I could change the battery, I missed the SPEN and noticed that a lot of apps that I used and loved through the Play Store, wasn't compatible with the WP.

So, what did I do you say? I bought a secondary Note 3 for my work phone! Now, I can sleep well tonite. :-D

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a note 3 for a primary phone and decided to get a second new phone on monday, to use as work phone, replacing my note 2. I purchased the 1520 and at first, loved the big screen and feel of the phone, however, it didn't take long for me to realize just how simple the WP system is; far too simple for my complicated mind. I missed the fact that I could change the battery, I missed the SPEN and noticed that a lot of apps that I used and loved through the Play Store, wasn't compatible with the WP.

So, what did I do you say? I bought a secondary Note 3 for my work phone! Now, I can sleep well tonite. :-D

Windows phone is a great OS, but I think it still needs to mature a bit more. I love the 1520, it's a great phone. I understand your viewpoint.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Great views! I agree, personally I feel that WP8 needs to mature more app wise in order to fully make use of Phablets, and I believe either Microsoft (Or Nokia) needs to add more phablet features to really make that experience come together. I think Samsung definitely has the best software experience around because they've actually taken a lot of great features (Snote/Dual Screen Come to mind) that are fun and useful for Phablets and they included the Pen which a lot of people like using.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01