Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Note 3: KitKat S view problems

Anyone else having issues with s view covers after kit kat install? I swear it was working all day and now I can't do anything to make it work again. I was hoping the Samsung fix was going to be in this update so I wouldn't face the problems everyone else had at first.

Default Re: Kitkat s view problems

Just updated to KK on Att and using Seidio s view without any issues. Haven't tried my Samsung s view yet.

ATT N3

Default Re: Kitkat s view problems

Oh...look, here's a thread already related to issue with KitKat! Wow: AT&T KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Report Issues and Problems Here

Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3: KitKat S view problems

Must have been having a moment as its back up and running. Also using the seidio case. I like how you can view messages and missed calls through the cover now. Only issue now is the home button will not make the screen come on when the cover is closed but that's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the reply h3aterzz but if you'll notice I made my thread before that one was made.

Quote Originally Posted by lp1668 View Post
    Must have been having a moment as its back up and running. Also using the seidio case. I like how you can view messages and missed calls through the cover now. Only issue now is the home button will not make the screen come on when the cover is closed but that's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the reply h3aterzz but if you'll notice I made my thread before that one was made.
    No problem, glad I could help! :-D
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T

S-view original Samsung wireless no operation with home button. Operates with s-pen removal and power button . aftermarket Chinese copy cases same operation all display the text an message notifications as before update of kit kat only difference is the dead home button.

Posted via Android Central App