AT&T KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Report Issues and Problems Here

Angel Lagunes

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Report Issues and Problems Here

While phone is on...pull the battery. Then restart. Worth a try...other than that...A reset is in my opinion the only other option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work. The phone powers back up in a locked screen but when I hit power button to Power off and again to power it on, it unlocks, lol... Wth??? From that point on it never locks again. Anybody else having this issue? Would really hate to hard reset and start all over.

Posted via Android Central App

inc55

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

I just tried to update to kitkat and nothing changed. still 4.3. I unrooted before updating and system status was official. What could be the problem?

aceniza

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

biggest thing for me is not being able to save pics to SD card

Sent from my Apple Galaxy Note 7

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Mine downloads but a stops installing at 27% -_-

josev1988

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

so i guess i have the same issue as everybody else my screen keeps going black while on the charger and when playing music screen goes black then comes back on after a like 45 seconds how do we fix this anybody has a clue.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Mines says the same thing it downloaded and then after restarting it said it would install mines get to the blue installing progress bar about 28% then it says update interrupted. But I don't know what is interrupting it?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work. The phone powers back up in a locked screen but when I hit power button to Power off and again to power it on, it unlocks, lol... Wth??? From that point on it never locks again. Anybody else having this issue? Would really hate to hard reset and start all over.

Looking more like a reset is in order, sorry! Just use Kies 3 Program to back up your Note 3, that, along with google, and everything will be saved!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Mines says the same thing it downloaded and then after restarting it said it would install mines get to the blue installing progress bar about 28% then it says update interrupted. But I don't know what is interrupting it?

Its doubtful that it will work if it keeps doing that. As I said in an earlier post, my wife's phone that I bought off of ebay, still, will not even upgrade to the Pre-KitKat NB4 Version; I strongly feel its because we didn't purchase & activate through at&t. If you're not rooted, or rooted previously, then my guess is that you'll need to contact AT&T to get support for your issue. Are you running the NB4 Firmware?

Sonnydigs

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

The update was supposed to give camera access from the lock screen, but I don't see it. Anybody know how to get it?

It did put the camera Icon on my lock screen..
Although it would not respond and open..
I removed it..

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

Does FoxFi work on KitKat? I know it didn't work on 4.3. What about HBOgo? Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited:

aceniza

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

From where? My camera app still saves photos to my SD card.

from the camera, the main rrason i have an sd card.

i pulled the battery and reset, and it worked for a minute. then back to "the file cannot be daved to sd card...."

Sent from my Apple Galaxy Note 7

angel220

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having issues with emails that have been deleted returning and then while trying to delete them from trash they're not there, after the kitkat update.

I deleted the account then added it back. Fixed the issue. Any apps not functioning properly just Uninstall and reinstall, should work!

Last edited:

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site

"Couldn't load plug-in"
Having a problem with both the factory browser and Dolphin browser where they no longer load flash/multimedia built into page. Example would be the article for the new Android pod cast. It won't load it.

I can no longer download files through the Dolphin Browser. It goes right the "file download unsuccessful"

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

I can no longer download files through the Dolphin Browser. It goes right the "file download unsuccessful"

Try clearing cache on dolphin browser. If that doesn't work...uninstall/reinstall perhaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance