I'm so confused...

J_galaxy24

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
good evening everyone.

i have some issues with my phone. i have the att note 3 and it was rooted but i unrooted and reinstalled stock firmware so i could update to kitkat. i was never able to download the small update that came out a couple weeks before kitkat did but once i reinstalled stock firmware, unrooted, i was able to download and install the nb4 update. but now it wont let me install kit kat, it keeps freezing and failing at 27% and restarts. I've seen may threads on this but cant seem to find a straight answer. any help please?

thank you

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
In one of the posts there is a step by step explanation as to how to get kitcat on your Note 3!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

kentuc794

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried everything and never could get the update to go past 27%. So I went to the Samsung kiosk in best buy and they updated it in 20 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
good evening everyone.

i have some issues with my phone. i have the att note 3 and it was rooted but i unrooted and reinstalled stock firmware so i could update to kitkat. i was never able to download the small update that came out a couple weeks before kitkat did but once i reinstalled stock firmware, unrooted, i was able to download and install the nb4 update. but now it wont let me install kit kat, it keeps freezing and failing at 27% and restarts. I've seen may threads on this but cant seem to find a straight answer. any help please?

thank you

Easiest... Goto a bestbuy or samsung store and get them to flash the new KK. One user mentioned that he went to the samsung counter at bestbuy and they did it for him. No need to be confused...there's no telling what the actual problem is, but the solution is to get a store to reflash it, that's my MHO.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Easiest... Goto a bestbuy or samsung store and get them to flash the new KK. One user mentioned that he went to the samsung counter at bestbuy and they did it for him. No need to be confused...there's no telling what the actual problem is, but the solution is to get a store to reflash it, that's my MHO.

THIS ^^^.......

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Going to best buy or Samsung is not an option for me

Well then unfortunately, you are probably going to be stuck on 4.3. Keep searching the forums, and perhaps Google search, for the actual stock KK rom that could possibly be flashed with Odin. Unfortunately, at this time, I don't think that option is available.

PS: another option, if you had a spare phone, would be to send it off to Samsung to be re flashed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
good evening everyone.

thank you

Try this. I did it this morning and it worked flawlessly. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2701062
Fix for KitKat OTA Updating Failing at 27% - Working 100%

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12