- 4 Posts
Keyboard issues w/rotated screen
I use my Galaxy Note 3 with Facebook quite a bit and don't like that the keyboard takes up the whole screen when
you rotate it to reply to a post. I don't necessarily like using the smaller keyboard with the phone upright, but when rotated
the keyboard takes up the whole screen. This also happens with texting. Is there a way to adjust this?
It really is the only issue that I have with the phone.
- 04-03-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- By dave0813 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:48 AM
- By Hooligans Rule in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:43 PM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:36 PM
- By dalmore_pam in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:32 PM
- By Flemming Jakobsen in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM