- 58 Posts
AT&T Note 3: Emojis Dont Work
So I updated my Note 3 and was excited to see they added emojis. But for some reason when I send them it sends them as a MMS and not a text message, and when my Wife receives them on her Note 3 they don't show up. they Say "unknown sender" message failed. Is this a known issue, does anyone know a fix yet, and help would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-05-2014 at 02:23 AM.
- 04-03-2014, 02:58 PM #2
- 04-03-2014, 03:02 PM #3
- 04-03-2014, 06:37 PM #4
- 04-04-2014, 02:03 AM #5
- 04-05-2014, 12:50 AM #6
- 04-05-2014, 05:43 AM #7
- By corpomonkey in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:57 PM
- By Bryan Lucas in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:54 AM
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:34 AM
- By Milos Lukacka in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:50 AM
- By cd619 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:35 AM