Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Issues post kitkat - reminders and gmail

post kitkat, i'm noticing 2 major issues which is bothering me a lot.
    1) stock email app does not delete gmail emails. I have 3 accounts set up (Gmail, hotmail and work email (exchange)). post kitkat, even if i delete emails from the email app, it never deletes them from the server for gmail. the other 2 accounts works fine. anyone know any solution to this?
    2) calendar reminders: this is the most annoying. previously, i was able to dismiss the reminder by dragging the red X towards yellow Zzz and it was dismissing the reminder. post kitkat, the screen disappears as soon as hit the red X button. it does not even let me drag it. worst thing is from the notification bar, if i go to the event reminder and hit dismiss, it doesnt work and every 5 min the stupid reminder pops up...

I did factory reset after installing kitkat but it didnt solve the issue.. any help would be appreciated.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Issues post kitkat - reminders and gmail

anyone facing this issue? my issue is still there and quite annoyed now by that specially the reminders issue...

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: Issues post kitkat - reminders and gmail

I can confirm that you're not alone. The reminders are now a major headache.