Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wendy5001
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    wendy5001's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

    Default Non stock email app?

    I need a great non stock email app. I've been using CloudMagic and worked great until the Kit Kat update now it never updates unless I open the app. I've contacted the developer but not getting anywhere. I need to link 4 accounts- 2 Google, 1 Hotmail and 1 iCloud. I also want access to all the folders I've set up for the accounts. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

    If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

    Note 3 AT&T
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    wendy5001's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Quote Originally Posted by H3aTeRzz View Post
    Thanks but this doesn't seem to support my folders in Hotmail

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendy5001 View Post
    Thanks but this doesn't seem to support my folders in Hotmail

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Sorry
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

    If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

    Note 3 AT&T
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Quote Originally Posted by wendy5001 View Post
    I need a great non stock email app. I've been using CloudMagic and worked great until the Kit Kat update now it never updates unless I open the app. I've contacted the developer but not getting anywhere. I need to link 4 accounts- 2 Google, 1 Hotmail and 1 iCloud. I also want access to all the folders I've set up for the accounts. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Try mailbox it has been recently released by Dropbox Inc.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  6. #6  
    Rukbat's Avatar

    Posts
    5,741 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,743 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Have you tried the stock email app that came with the phone? Not the GMail app, there should be another one. The older version had an envelope with a red @ on it, the newer one has a yellow "paper" sticking out of the envelope. I don't use Hotmail, but it shows me all the folders on all my email accounts. (I don't use Kit Kat either. If they want me to beta test their update I want to get paid.)
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukbat View Post
    Have you tried the stock email app that came with the phone? Not the GMail app, there should be another one. The older version had an envelope with a red @ on it, the newer one has a yellow "paper" sticking out of the envelope. I don't use Hotmail, but it shows me all the folders on all my email accounts. (I don't use Kit Kat either. If they want me to beta test their update I want to get paid.)
    I use stock also and it shows me all my folders related to each email account (I have 2 work emails, 2 emails I deal with for my schul, 1 for my husband's business, and 2 personal email accounts) it works really well for me.

    I'm actually really happy with it. I can switch between accounts and find emails, documents etc easily with the stock email app and I've found that I don't need to use a 3rd party one.

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    wendy5001's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

    Default Re: Non stock email app?

    Quote Originally Posted by sarkycow View Post
    I use stock also and it shows me all my folders related to each email account (I have 2 work emails, 2 emails I deal with for my schul, 1 for my husband's business, and 2 personal email accounts) it works really well for me.

    I'm actually really happy with it. I can switch between accounts and find emails, documents etc easily with the stock email app and I've found that I don't need to use a 3rd party one.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks, I actually set these up and have no issue the past few days. All my accounts push, emails come thru with html, and folders are there. Appreciate it!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    sarkycow likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Convert carrier HTC One (M8) to unbranded stock?
    By fernandez21 in forum HTC One (M8)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:26 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:32 AM
  3. Where are the apps???
    By bendernyc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:00 PM
  4. s - pen art apps
    By Brockly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:30 PM
  5. Bought a rooted VZW S4 and would like to return it to stock
    By ammarmon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions