Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wendy5001
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Default Non stock email app?

I need a great non stock email app. I've been using CloudMagic and worked great until the Kit Kat update now it never updates unless I open the app. I've contacted the developer but not getting anywhere. I need to link 4 accounts- 2 Google, 1 Hotmail and 1 iCloud. I also want access to all the folders I've set up for the accounts. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Default Re: Non stock email app?

Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H3aTeRzz View Post
    Thanks but this doesn't seem to support my folders in Hotmail

Quote Originally Posted by wendy5001 View Post
    Thanks but this doesn't seem to support my folders in Hotmail

Sorry
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by wendy5001 View Post
    I need a great non stock email app. I've been using CloudMagic and worked great until the Kit Kat update now it never updates unless I open the app. I've contacted the developer but not getting anywhere. I need to link 4 accounts- 2 Google, 1 Hotmail and 1 iCloud. I also want access to all the folders I've set up for the accounts. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

Try mailbox it has been recently released by Dropbox Inc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    5,743 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Have you tried the stock email app that came with the phone? Not the GMail app, there should be another one. The older version had an envelope with a red @ on it, the newer one has a yellow "paper" sticking out of the envelope. I don't use Hotmail, but it shows me all the folders on all my email accounts. (I don't use Kit Kat either. If they want me to beta test their update I want to get paid.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rukbat View Post
    Have you tried the stock email app that came with the phone? Not the GMail app, there should be another one. The older version had an envelope with a red @ on it, the newer one has a yellow "paper" sticking out of the envelope. I don't use Hotmail, but it shows me all the folders on all my email accounts. (I don't use Kit Kat either. If they want me to beta test their update I want to get paid.)
    I use stock also and it shows me all my folders related to each email account (I have 2 work emails, 2 emails I deal with for my schul, 1 for my husband's business, and 2 personal email accounts) it works really well for me.

I'm actually really happy with it. I can switch between accounts and find emails, documents etc easily with the stock email app and I've found that I don't need to use a 3rd party one.

Posted via Android Central App
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarkycow View Post
    I use stock also and it shows me all my folders related to each email account (I have 2 work emails, 2 emails I deal with for my schul, 1 for my husband's business, and 2 personal email accounts) it works really well for me.

I'm actually really happy with it. I can switch between accounts and find emails, documents etc easily with the stock email app and I've found that I don't need to use a 3rd party one.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks, I actually set these up and have no issue the past few days. All my accounts push, emails come thru with html, and folders are there. Appreciate it!

sarkycow likes this.