- 04-13-2014, 07:34 PM #2
Re: Afer Kit-Kat...Google sign on request
Are you not using Google services on your Note 3? If not you should be able to just ignore it, or at least tell it not to remind you. But you do need Google services if you plan on installing any apps or doing any updates via the Play store.
- By dhawk1202 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:59 PM
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:06 AM
- By giper54 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Dylan Pardue in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:34 PM