Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kit Kat update?

Just got my Note3 and no KitKat update when I check software update. How long before it downloads to my phone so I can install?

Default Re: Kit Kat update?

I just got mine updated at the Samsung desk at my local Best Buy. They said it could still be a while before everyone gets the update. They weren't sure when the rollout would be finished exactly though.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jsreen View Post
    I just got mine updated at the Samsung desk at my local Best Buy. They said it could still be a while before everyone gets the update. They weren't sure when the rollout would be finished exactly though.

Posted via Android Central App
    I'll wait a couple of more days, no hurry. If it doesn't show, ill go to my local BB as u mentioned - Thanks

You should have it tomorrow when you check again. I did with mine. Checked Monday night got it Tuesday and put it on.. and no battery issues for me.. i went 13 hours before it got to yellow. So I'm thinking I could get a good 14 to 15 hrs before it actually dies..
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Finally got Kit Kat today!!1
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by 97TAWS6 View Post
    Finally got Kit Kat today!!1
    Awesome after a few days of running mine. I'm good on battery life.. lasts me a good 12 to 13 hours or so..11 if way heavy usage in my end. I love that it takes literally no time to charge and I love the cable that came with it as well.
    Thanked by:

Still waiting for the upgrade here. I guess there is really no rush. I will just wait for the message