WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Decided to take the GS5 back. It was very laggy and hated the charging the charging door very frustrating. Decided to get the Note 3. Man came out the box with 4.4.2 kit kat very happy with that. Let me tell u this thing is way faster and smoother. Glad I made this decision. I know there used to be a side panel if u held the back button down. What happened to that? ?? Also I would like to know the best tips n tricks about this awesome device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I returned the one a while back. I was still addicted to iPhone. I've got past that addiction and have found the best device for me. Does that help???

Black Note 3

97TAWS6

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Congrats - I've had my white Note3 since yesterday, but no Kit Kat update on my phone. It installed a minor update two hours ago.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
There's a free version (no ads) and a premium version with full options. You can try the free one and see how you like it. There are a lot of launchers to choose from, too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
Decided to take the GS5 back. It was very laggy and hated the charging the charging door very frustrating. Decided to get the Note 3. Man came out the box with 4.4.2 kit kat very happy with that. Let me tell u this thing is way faster and smoother. Glad I made this decision. I know there used to be a side panel if u held the back button down. What happened to that? ?? Also I would like to know the best tips n tricks about this awesome device.

Is the side panel you're talking about the multiple window panel? If so, just slide your notification bar down, swipe to the right and turn on the multi window setting. You can see it as soon as you turn it on - a little half circle with a narrow. You can slide it out and edit your apps, and you can also hold it and drag it to other sides of the screen. FYI, not every single app on your phone will work with multi window. Downloaded ones that I've found That will work are Facebook, Plume (for Twitter) and Evernote

+1 on Nova. I think after you use it for a while you'll end up paying for the full version. I've tried other launchers and it's my favorite by far. Also search for icons and such. You'll find some really awesome ones, and they usually come with awesome backgrounds.

SPen is amazing for saCreenshots, saving things (clipping pages and info), and texting small bits of information. If there's something I want to send someone, like a quote from an article for example, instead of sending the whole article, just grab your SPen, hold down the button, circle the piece you want to send, then share it via messages. One of my favorite features.

There are a bunch more - don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions! Welcome back to the Note3! :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Congrats - I've had my white Note3 since yesterday, but no Kit Kat update on my phone. It installed a minor update two hours ago.

Go into settings and manually update the time 24 hours ahead instead of using the network time. That will do the trick but don't forget to factory reset when you done with the update.

- - - Updated - - -

Press and hold down the the right soft key and the little side window tab will appear if that is what you are looking for. It may also be turned off by default in settings so turn it on if it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy