Issues with device stability?
I've had my Note for a couple weeks now, but last night it started freaking out, not letting me lock the screen and then not letting me unlock the screen. Freezing for minutes at a time, internet becoming spotty and riddled with lag and everytime I'm in an application for more than a few minutes and I click the home button the system asks me if I want to use Touchwiz or Touchwiz easy or whatever it's called. I thought maybe it was just a glitch to begin with but it's becoming extremely annoying. Does anyone know how to help with this?
- 04-22-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 04-22-2014, 01:56 PM #4
Re: Issues with device stability?
Back everything up. Go to Best Buy, find the Samsung guys and see if they'll flash 4.4.2 again for you. It seems as if some OTA upgrades just don't "take" properly. (Which is why I'm still on 4.3 with a frozen update app. My phone works, I still have root and I still have multi-slot Safestrap. Maybe this week I'll try some of the 4.4.2 ROMS - at least that way I can see if 4.4.2 is any better, and I can still go back to 4.3.)
- 04-22-2014, 02:00 PM #5
- 04-26-2014, 10:40 AM #7
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2015, 11:48 AM
- By Marta3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 40Last Post: 01-31-2015, 05:44 PM
- By Eco_Minded in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2014, 11:05 AM
- By mike770 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 23Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:09 PM
- By johnduca1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:01 AM