- 04-24-2014, 06:53 AM #2
Re: PLEASE Help flashing recovery to my GN3!!!
What version are you running? 4.3? 4.4 KITKAT? If you're using 4.3, you'll need to use SafeStrap to put roms on your device. The Bootloader is not unlocked. Search youtube for using safestrap on your device. Now, if you're on 4.4 KITKAT, there is nothing available for it right now, "I think". Good Luck.Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!
Note Edge (Personal) & iPhone 6 Plus (Work)
- By meniki2009 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:59 PM
- By tannerrblake in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:28 AM
- By diesteldorf in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Dianna Cortez in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:43 PM