I am back to Android and it changed quite a lot
I just got my Note 3 yesterday and I am pretty excited to see how it will serve me in the future. I am coming from WP 8 and Lumia 920, I had it for a year and a half, before that BB, and iPhone. My last Android device was MyTouch 3G with TMobile and I don't even know which Android version. Please, don't laugh, it was very long time ago haha I was following Android alongside iOS and WP 8. Honestly, I had WP 8.1 Preview version for developers on L920 and Cortana seemed pretty decent. What kind of service would you compare Cortana to, Google Now?
- 04-24-2014, 03:13 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 03:25 PM #3
- 04-24-2014, 03:54 PM #4
Re: I am back to Android and it changed quite a lot
Welcome to the forums.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-28-2014, 09:02 PM #5
- By jrog28 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:57 AM
- By jetfixer01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:33 AM
- By Bruce Terry Yancey Miles in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Jasburyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:38 PM