Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lance Lopez
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 Stock Browser window question

I recently purchased a Note 3 upgrading from a Note 2. I absolutely love it! The ONLY issue I'm having is with the stock browser (I really like it and would prefer to keep it). On the Note 2 (running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean), when I scrolled through my Facebook feed, I clicked on a link I was interested in and it opened the link in a window. I would hit the home button on the phone, tap the Facebook app, and pick up right where I left off in my feed. I would continue scrolling and do this for the links I was interested in and it opened a new window for every link i clicked on. With the Note 3, (Now running Android 4.4.2) every time i click on a new link, it opens over same window. I've tried opening a new window and then going back and clicking on a link, but it still opens over the window. I've tried it with multiple windows and it still seems to open over the relevant window, leaving the other windows on home pages. Is there a setting anywhere in either the phone or browser to change this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Note 3 Stock Browser window question

Press and hold the link you want and then choose "open in new window." Hope this helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Note 3 Stock Browser window question

I've already tried it, and still nothing. Thanks for taking the time to respond though.

Posted via Android Central App
    H3aTeRzz likes this.