- 15 Posts
S2 died, got a Note 3. Dialer question...
On the S2, I had a dialer that I used. Loved it. On the Note, regardless of choosing the Dialer as the default, I still get asked if I want to use the stock dialer or the app dialer. Any thoughts on what I can do to make the choice stick? Sort of defeats the purpose if I have to make a choice every time.
- 04-28-2014, 08:53 PM #2
Re: S2 died, got a Note 3. Dialer question...
So...you have a 3rd party dialer installed? If its not working properly, it could be that the 3rd party app is not yet fully compatible with KitKat; and or the version of the software you're running on the Note 3.
Try going to the app dialer in your application manager and clear defaults, then select your dialer and see if that works. Hope this helps!
- By fastcarve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 23Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:07 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Kamakzie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:32 AM
- By InfernoxCJC in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
- By Buckot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:59 PM