Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lidspinner
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unfortunately, S Note has stopped working

Please give me some ideas to fix this. I've tried clear cache and data. Still doesn't fix the problem. This stupid error is impacting numerous things on my phone. Cant save wifi networks and other things are going haywire. This is my first android and I've had it since October and I'll be honest I'm ready to go back to iPhone. I've had nothing but errors with this phone, from loss of wifi and gps, to slow system, to crashes, and apps that don't compare to iOS. I want to really give android a shot but this last error is really sending me over the top now.

Default Re: Unfortunately, S Note has stopped working

Are you on the latest firmware? kitkat? 4.3?

Have you tried a reset? Have you contacted AT&T tech support? When did the problems start? We need more.

The issues you describe can possibly be associated with a bad install, or rogue program recently installed. I suggest you do a full reset of your note 3. But perhaps contact AT&T tech support and see what they can offer first. Base on all the issues you're describing, I think the only advice we could give you would be to do a complete reset.

I've got 4 note 3's in this house, on AT&T, and we have zero issues! So don't give up yet, its got to be an issue related to the specific phone you have.
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts

Also..Open up the Samsung app market...there may be an update.

Posted via Android Central App via Note 3

I get your frustrations...I too came from an iPhone and always had iPhone since the first one came out...The first few weeks of owning the note 3 I had issues that were bugging me because it was issues that apple iPhone doesn't even think about having. The iPhone is so well thought out and put together that you don't hardly ever have to worry about the things you will worry about with having the note 3...........BUT, once you get settled as I'm sure you are since you've had the note for awhile now you will regret going back....my wife made the switch with me and she went back to the iPhone at Christmas time and she regrets it....yes the iPhone is great and I am not sure there will ever be another top line phone that is so easy to use and so hard to mess up....it's that good. But I love the ability to change things on android....I love the ability to root....i love the ability to not be locked into apple and their stubborn system.

You have to take the good with the bad and sometimes with android the bad is really bad..I get that and I understand but I think if you were to go back you would be in the same boat as my wife. Yes my wife loves not worrying about launchers and email clients and all that stuff but she hates not being able to customize her phone to something different from time to time. She hates having that small screen and no S Pen.....she hates it....

Give it some more time and maybe wait it out til the note 4 comes out this fall and see if that makes things better for you...If not I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it and getting the new iPhone....

Sorry I can't answer your question and solve your problem but I just wanted to give my 2 cent story of my wife going back to apple and hating it. Hope it gets better for you pal.

Posted via Android Central App
    Madd54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Bannan View Post
    Please give me some ideas to fix this. I've tried clear cache and data. Still doesn't fix the problem. This stupid error is impacting numerous things on my phone. Cant save wifi networks and other things are going haywire. This is my first android and I've had it since October and I'll be honest I'm ready to go back to iPhone. I've had nothing but errors with this phone, from loss of wifi and gps, to slow system, to crashes, and apps that don't compare to iOS. I want to really give android a shot but this last error is really sending me over the top now.
    Welcome to Android Central.....Sounds like a BAD device. Return it and get a new Note3