Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  • 1 Post By STARGATE
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    90 days warranty, though it should also be covered under extended warranty, if you opt for it.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Jet Black (Certified Like-New) cell phone from AT&T

    dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    VDub2174 likes this.
  2. #2  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,609 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,968 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Wow! Sounds like a great deal, but I'm better off with Sprint.
    So far anyway! 😉

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    pappyfire likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Not bad since they are selling the Refurb units without contract for $50 off which is a joke, right. The Next plan is the best way with 10GB of data so you actually pay next to nothing during that 20 months, or 12 until you upgrade.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Not bad since they are selling the Refurb units without contract for $50 off which is a joke, right. The Next plan is the best way with 10GB of data so you actually pay next to nothing during that 20 months, or 12 until you upgrade.
    The refurbished without contract was $250 last week. But price went up

    dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  5. #5  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Going to get in on this if Amazon reverts my damn carrier update in a reasonable amount of time (Returned defective phone), seriously now I know why to never buy a phone online.

    Hopefully either this sale, or Best Buy's $199 sale lasts so I can upgrade soon.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    It's not a bad deal really but I am picking one up again tomorrow I have come to the decision that the Note 3 is much more of a phone than the GS5 is, HRM, Fingerprint and minor spec bump on processor aside you get a bigger screen, more RAM, more S-Pen functionality (if you want it) and over all a bigger battery. I suspect the Note 4 will only be bigger and I don't want bigger.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Ended up getting brand new at Best Buy instead, found out since I'm part of AT&T "Premier" the phone wouldn't have been free it was $99.
  8. #8  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,609 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,968 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacharyw70 View Post
    Ended up getting brand new at Best Buy instead, found out since I'm part of AT&T "Premier" the phone wouldn't have been free it was $99.
    Congrats!
    That's a good deal, free is better but you still did very good. 👍☺

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    They must be out cause I tried to add it and I get a much higher price when I try to check out.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    They must be out cause I tried to add it and I get a much higher price when I try to check out.
    It stills adds to cart when I tried as a new customer, sure you aren't a Premier or Business account?
  11. #11  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    No I'm not either of those things.
    I tried calling in but the rep said it has to be online only.
    I'll try it again when I get home.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    I can confirm that AT&T has the SGN3 Free with Free overnight shipping with 2 year contract. I just ordered mine this morning to replace my ION (LT28at) that decided to crap out on me. After a year of excellent battery life (for an ION) the battery started going from 100% to 65-60% in about an hour and then would immediately drop to 1% and shut off. Did a factory reset and now it just drains 100% to shut off in 15 minutes. -But that's enough ION talk! Can't wait to get my SGN3.

  13. #13  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,609 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,968 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: At&t Note 3 refurbished free on contract

    Quote Originally Posted by Caladelind View Post
    I can confirm that AT&T has the SGN3 Free with Free overnight shipping with 2 year contract. I just ordered mine this morning to replace my ION (LT28at) that decided to crap out on me. After a year of excellent battery life (for an ION) the battery started going from 100% to 65-60% in about an hour and then would immediately drop to 1% and shut off. Did a factory reset and now it just drains 100% to shut off in 15 minutes. -But that's enough ION talk! Can't wait to get my SGN3.

    Welcome to the forums at AC!

    Let us know how you like the new phone. 👍☺

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE][GAME] Cover Color
    By Sergey Gritsai in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:48 PM
  2. Unfortunately, S Note has stopped working
    By Christopher Bannan in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:53 PM
  3. My HTC One stuck on htc logo
    By Imran Manzoor in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:06 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:51 PM

Posting Permissions