Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

Default better than the m8? switch?

I didn't really care for the s5 because of some lag with touchwiz so I switched to the HTC one m8. For the most part it is extremely smooth. I just don't care for the size of the m8. The actual screen real estate doesn't make much sense.

My question is: with your experience is touchwiz as laggy on the note 3 as it is on the s4 or s5? Thanks.

Default Re: better than the m8? switch?

Quote Originally Posted by manni1to View Post
    I didn't really care for the s5 because of some lag with touchwiz so I switched to the HTC one m8. For the most part it is extremely smooth. I just don't care for the size of the m8. The actual screen real estate doesn't make much sense.

My question is: with your experience is touchwiz as laggy on the note 3 as it is on the s4 or s5? Thanks.
    I also did the same as you got the M8 then the gs5. Decided to get the Note 3. Haven't experienced any lag. The S5 was a mess. The Note 3 is very smooth. I also went to the developer options and changed the animation from 1 to .5 and its even more smooth and faster. I love the Note 3. Very amazing device.

Black 3

Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    I also did the same as you got the M8 then the gs5. Decided to get the Note 3. Haven't experienced any lag. The S5 was a mess. The Note 3 is very smooth. I also went to the developer options and changed the animation from 1 to .5 and its even more smooth and faster. I love the Note 3. Very amazing device.

Black 3
    *THIS*
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by H3aTeRzz View Post
    *THIS*
    THIS???

Black 3

Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    THIS???

Black 3
    "THIS" means, that I agree with your post :-D Rather than I repeat everything you said, I say....*THIS*
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by H3aTeRzz View Post
    "THIS" means, that I agree with your post :-D Rather than I repeat everything you said, I say....*THIS*
    Gotcha

Black 3

I just got a Note 3 today and I really like it so far, no lag either and I've already put it to the test using splitscreen to Youtube while browsing Chrome.

I had the same thoughts with the HTC M8, I thought it looked like a nice device, but for being only .20 inches smaller height wise compared to the Note 3 I didn't like that the screen was much smaller.
    Thanked by 2:

I have owned the Note 3 since the day it was released and haven't experienced any lag at all. The Note 3 is the true flagship Samsung device so you really can't compare the Galaxy S5 to a Note 3.
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron