Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Video by text

Hi, I have a Note 3 & am unable to send a video. I have tried every app out there & they all say too large? Half of the time my photos will not send, a green arrow blinks constantly. I have tried gosmspro, handcent, ATT messaging, you name it. I went from an iPhone to the Note 3 about 6 months ago & I regret it everyday. The videos I'm trying to send are of my son, less than 10 seconds long. I've tried resizing, adjusting the video quality with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Default Re: Video by text

You need to call the carrier and have them provision your messaging from iPhone to note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Therealm80 View Post
    You need to call the carrier and have them provision your messaging from iPhone to note 3.

Posted via Android Central App
    Could you please elaborate on this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by desdesdes View Post
    Could you please elaborate on this? Thanks.
    Although an iPhone and Android use the same data plan, there's a chance that something on the backend needs to be provisioned in order for MMS to work properly for the Android phone if switching from an iPhone. If you call them up, specifically the tech support and explain the situation, they'll know exactly what to do for you.
    Formerly forever29
    iPhone 5S 64GB
    Galaxy Note 3
    iPad Mini with Retina 32gb