- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Note 3 after kitkat and keyguard not responding
com.sec.android.app.keyguard isn't responding
I keep getting this pop up after the update. I don't know what it is but I suspect it has something to do with...Also I have had my lock screen freeze and swipe not be able to open it.
One more strange problem. My keyboard wouldn't work at times and I had to back out of the message or email I was wanting to respond to.
I'm not having any battery issues after the update and that is good!
- 05-09-2014, 02:09 PM #2
- By SpaceMuffin1337 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:18 AM
- By mkdlmr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:25 PM
- By Chippy193 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:38 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:29 PM
- By mkcapture in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:21 PM