What to do?
I have a galaxy note 2 and absolutely love it but it is showing its age now. It restarts, doesn't hold a charge as well. I've deleted most of my texts, got rid of a lot of apps etc and that has helped but not as much as I would like. Of course, that makes me think of upgrading. Also, in the recent past, I have purchased a tablet which I like but don't use near as much as I thought I would. So my question is, should I upgrade to a note 3, wait for the note 4 or get a galaxy s5 and use my tablet more? Any advice?
- 05-10-2014, 08:50 PM #2
Re: What to do?
I would personally try to hold on for the Note 4. But if your phone is causing you that much grief....skip the S5 and get the Note 3, and sell your tablet. :-D that's what I would do probably!
Re: What to do?
I decided that if they update note 4 like they did s4 to 5 I probably wouldn't be that impressed. I don't need a fingerprint scanner that only works half the time and heart rate thingies are available through an app and sure don't like the dimpled exterior although it really didn't look as bad in the store as it did in pictures I saw, so upgraded to the note 3. So far it's an awesome phone. Playing with it right now.
- 05-10-2014, 11:35 PM #4
- 05-11-2014, 03:56 AM #5
- 05-11-2014, 05:43 PM #6
- By bluwtr49 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Antonius66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:38 PM
- By wichiepr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Manuel Kim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:25 AM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:24 AM