- 05-14-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Re: How to music
Use any file manager app to create a blank text file entitled ".nomedia" (make sure to have the period in front) in the folder you want Google Play Music and other media apps to ignore.
I use Total Commander as my file manager. To create a new file there, I long press on the folder where I want to create a file (or in your case, the folder that you want Play Music to ignore), and a menu pops up that includes "Create Text File." Then I can simply save that file and call it ".nomedia"
- 05-16-2014, 05:51 PM #4
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 33Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:45 AM
- By NeoSyfte in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:18 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:57 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:14 AM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:55 PM