Does the white get dirty fast
Don't know if I should get in black or white
But I have the white note

Posted via Android Central App

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Spigen slim armor view for note 3

I got the black one. But the case is great. The s view never worked right so I just took the chip out.

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I like the Slim Armor View case by spigen. The white one, the size doesn't bother me at all. Well its a case that will protect your phone better that most cases out their. The case doesn't get dirty as much as you would think it would. I took a gamble with it and im happy i bought this case. By the way if your rooted its 10 times better.

Brownhornet34

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I like the Slim Armor View case by spigen. The white one, the size doesn't bother me at all. Well its a case that will protect your phone better that most cases out their. The case doesn't get dirty as much as you would think it would. I took a gamble with it and im happy i bought this case. By the way if your rooted its 10 times better.

The slim armor protection is a joke , it shifts the weight of the note 3 when failing to drop face first .I cracked my screen from a 2" drop on a hard surface, the case had made its way to thr nearest trash barrel. Hello Otter Box commuter case . I replaced the screen myself but patience is a must

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I went with the Otterbox Defender. It has the built in screen protector. It still can fit in a front jeans pocket. It's expensive though, but it's become my preferred case from my iPhone days. You can order it in a custom color arrangement, or just go to Best Buy and get one. I ended up getting the black case since it was the only one they had, but I'm fine with that. The only thing is that if you carry an extra battery and exchange the battery frequently, it would be a pain since you have to take the case apart to do that. But I don't need to remove the back cover often so it works for me.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I went with the Otterbox Defender. It has the built in screen protector. It still can fit in a front jeans pocket. It's expensive though, but it's become my preferred case from my iPhone days. You can order it in a custom color arrangement, or just go to Best Buy and get one. I ended up getting the black case since it was the only one they had, but I'm fine with that. The only thing is that if you carry an extra battery and exchange the battery frequently, it would be a pain since you have to take the case apart to do that. But I don't need to remove the back cover often so it works for me.

Hmm do they all come with screen protectors on them? The one i'm looking at doesn't appear to have one. I'm thinking about a wallet case, has anyone used anything like that?

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hmm do they all come with screen protectors on them? The one i'm looking at doesn't appear to have one. I'm thinking about a wallet case, has anyone used anything like that?
The Defender series is the one that has the built in screen protector. The Commuter one offers I believe a film one that you put on yourself. Other cases by other manufacturers I can't speak to. I know people who use wallet type cases and it suits their needs but I can't speak to that as it's not my cup of tea.