Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Best case for note 3

What's a good case that's not bulky and protects ur phone

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,419 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP B4 JB/Franco M5

Default Re: Best case for note 3

You should check out some cases over at Spigen. They make some quality cases that are relatively inexpensive. The Neo Hybrid is probably their most popular case.

Galaxy Note 3 | Cases and Screen Protectors for Galaxy Note 3 by SPIGEN SGP | Spigen
    Spencerdl likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

I had the neo hybrid and returned it
    I'm using the Uag right now

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

What spigen case do u have

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Spigen slim armor view for note 3

Does the white get dirty fast
    Don't know if I should get in black or white
    But I have the white note

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Spigen slim armor view for note 3

How is the case is it worth buying?

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Re: Spigen slim armor view for note 3

Is it worth buying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

THIS IS AN ERROR THREAD

Neo hybrid!!!

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

How's it on drops

I got the black one. But the case is great. The s view never worked right so I just took the chip out.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

I'll just keep my uag case

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts

Diztronic

Posted via Android Central App via Note 3

I like the Slim Armor View case by spigen. The white one, the size doesn't bother me at all. Well its a case that will protect your phone better that most cases out their. The case doesn't get dirty as much as you would think it would. I took a gamble with it and im happy i bought this case. By the way if your rooted its 10 times better.

surprisingly no one mentioned otter cases I have one on my Note 3 and they provide great protection
    Starchild72 likes this.

The new otter boxes aren't to bad actually. I got one for mine and it's really isn't to bulky at all.
    Starchild72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPINO SALVADOR View Post
    I like the Slim Armor View case by spigen. The white one, the size doesn't bother me at all. Well its a case that will protect your phone better that most cases out their. The case doesn't get dirty as much as you would think it would. I took a gamble with it and im happy i bought this case. By the way if your rooted its 10 times better.

The slim armor protection is a joke , it shifts the weight of the note 3 when failing to drop face first .I cracked my screen from a 2" drop on a hard surface, the case had made its way to thr nearest trash barrel. Hello Otter Box commuter case . I replaced the screen myself but patience is a must

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I went with the Otterbox Defender. It has the built in screen protector. It still can fit in a front jeans pocket. It's expensive though, but it's become my preferred case from my iPhone days. You can order it in a custom color arrangement, or just go to Best Buy and get one. I ended up getting the black case since it was the only one they had, but I'm fine with that. The only thing is that if you carry an extra battery and exchange the battery frequently, it would be a pain since you have to take the case apart to do that. But I don't need to remove the back cover often so it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by convert View Post
    I went with the Otterbox Defender. It has the built in screen protector. It still can fit in a front jeans pocket. It's expensive though, but it's become my preferred case from my iPhone days. You can order it in a custom color arrangement, or just go to Best Buy and get one. I ended up getting the black case since it was the only one they had, but I'm fine with that. The only thing is that if you carry an extra battery and exchange the battery frequently, it would be a pain since you have to take the case apart to do that. But I don't need to remove the back cover often so it works for me.
    Hmm do they all come with screen protectors on them? The one i'm looking at doesn't appear to have one. I'm thinking about a wallet case, has anyone used anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Wooten View Post
    Hmm do they all come with screen protectors on them? The one i'm looking at doesn't appear to have one. I'm thinking about a wallet case, has anyone used anything like that?
    The Defender series is the one that has the built in screen protector. The Commuter one offers I believe a film one that you put on yourself. Other cases by other manufacturers I can't speak to. I know people who use wallet type cases and it suits their needs but I can't speak to that as it's not my cup of tea.
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll wait to see how much bulk the otterbox adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    You should check out some cases over at Spigen. They make some quality cases that are relatively inexpensive. The Neo Hybrid is probably their most popular case.

Galaxy Note 3 | Cases and Screen Protectors for Galaxy Note 3 by SPIGEN SGP | Spigen
    This is the one I use and the OEM S-View case in black. I don't want to add bulk to an already massive device

I got the Otter Box Defender series and i'm happy with it. Another nice thing about it besides the built in screen protector, Is that the clip attachment also acts as a dock or phone stand
    Thanked by:

Anyone know a good alternative to Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 S-View Flip Cover folio case that also has all it's functions especially the Auto wake/sleep fuction? Its just seems too expensive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ecchigo View Post
    Anyone know a good alternative to Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 S-View Flip Cover folio case that also has all it's functions especially the Auto wake/sleep fuction? Its just seems too expensive for me.
    You should check eBay. I was looking last night and found some for $29
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast