- 11 Posts
Question about rooted note and Samsung update
My AT&T note 3 is rooted and I have not updated to to kit kat and will not and do not want to....I keep getting a notification to upgrade my Samsung account...like the hub store and in order to update my gear it says I need to update my Samsung account.
My question is can I update my Samsung account and not mess with my root? Keep in mind I do not want KK. ...I want everything the same as what I have right now.
Pardon me for the dumb questions. I truly do not know my way around this root stuff but I know I like my rooted phone better than I did my non rooted phone. I am just not very literate on the technical and cellular levels but I love my note 3 and can not live without it so you see my need to ask simple questions to give me some peace of mind before I brick my phone.
Thanks in advance. I appreciate your opinions and answers...This site is invaluable to me when I have an issue.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-18-2014, 01:53 PM #2
- 05-19-2014, 02:52 PM #3
- 05-19-2014, 04:06 PM #4
Re: Question about rooted note and Samsung update
Go ahead, you'll be fine. I'm on KK and have no issues, but to be honest, I don't really see all that much of a difference. So if you're happy with 4.3, then stay there, and update away on the Samsung Account, you'll be fine.Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!
If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!
AT&T Note 4 (Personal) & S5 Active (Work)
- By exhale68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
- By msstaki in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:04 PM
- By parkerd97 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM
- By HTCalltheway in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Thodoris Geronimakis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:50 PM