Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By mchi5
  • 1 Post By convert
  • 1 Post By Jamie Wooten
  • 2 Post By Dominick079
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How's your note 3

I'm using note 3 again
    I was using Moto x
    Still happy with the phone
    No problems

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: How's your note 3

Um, thanks for the update

But seriously I think the Note 3 is the best phone out there right now, at least for what I need it for.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

I switched from 7 years of iPhone use and this thing totally rocks. I can do much more with it. Love the thing!
    Thanked by 2:
    shaleem likes this.

Me too, had iPhones since the 1st one. The Note 3 is super, even better after I did this!!!!

Note 3 Lags sometimes and is slow here is how to fix it!
    Thanked by 2:

I've had iPhones and a Blackberry for years. I've finally purchased my first Android Phone and it's a Note 3, Should have it by the weekend!
    fiat3192 likes this.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1

Just swapped the sims on my two lines so Note 3 is my primary line now. iPhone 5S is now my backup. So far loving it and really loving the Gear 2 as well. Can't wait to see what Apple brings to the smart watch arena later this year.

Thanked by:
    mchi5 
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Wooten View Post
    I've had iPhones and a Blackberry for years. I've finally purchased my first Android Phone and it's a Note 3, Should have it by the weekend!
    What BlackBerry did u have
    What made u leave

Quote Originally Posted by fiat3192 View Post
    What made u leave

Probably because the Note 3 is a better overall device then any of the current BlackBerry's out and it has all the apps that you can possibly want. I have owned all the BlackBerry 10 devices and the Note 3 out preforms each of them in every aspect. I will never go back to BlackBerry and I am eagerly waiting the arrival of the Note 4.
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
    Thanked by:
    mchi5 
    Jamie Wooten and jada swan like this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I'm using m8
    I like it better than note 3 and the bb10 devices

What made u leave

Sorry just seen this. I had a Q10 and also a Z10. Honestly I got tired of not having the apps that I needed for work. You can side load the android apps but it wasn't the same as having a native app on the phone. I've got the note 3 and I couldn't imagine going back to those small screens. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick079 View Post
    Probably because the Note 3 is a better overall device then any of the current BlackBerry's out and it has all the apps that you can possibly want. I have owned all the BlackBerry 10 devices and the Note 3 out preforms each of them in every aspect. I will never go back to BlackBerry and I am eagerly waiting the arrival of the Note 4.
    That was my situation.

Quote Originally Posted by convert View Post
    I switched from 7 years of iPhone use and this thing totally rocks. I can do much more with it. Love the thing!
    Pretty much my story.

Simply put, I love my Note 3.

Love it. Came from the iPhone. I'm addicted to this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by mchi5 View Post
    Um, thanks for the update

But seriously I think the Note 3 is the best phone out there right now, at least for what I need it for.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    Agreed. It's a phenomenal phone. Night and day difference between gen one and this guy. I was nervous to buy but made the plunge, also own an iPhone 5s as my personal, Note is my business and it's definitely a 70/30 deal. The N3, 70% of the time. My iPhone, 30. I enjoy both Eco systems. Always have and still own the original Xoom. Amazing what five years has done with a 'phone!'

I'm using m8
    I like it better than note 3 and the bb10 devices

I'm considering a third phone for our business as we're a thirty year Alaskan mobile audio and visual company, and being in Alaska, I've got to be a pilot. I've got 11,200 hours flying AK and was curios as to the G3 and M8 as possible secondary large handset, personal computers (they're not phones, cellphone or even smartphones anymore. They're pocket, powerful computers. Faster than
    Apropos we were using just five years ago! That's amazing. M8? Pitiful camera, compared with the 13mpxl OIS in the G3, with it's higher resolution chip, more powerful chipset, extra GB RAM, Larger batter....then, of course the M8. Better sound. Aluminum unibody. 5mp front facing cam instead of 2, ya know for your selfies??? :-) ...anyway, nine months with the Note, to date it's hands DOWN the finest, fastest, most capable Android phone on the market bar none. That said, the 5s is a bad *** little rig in it's own right. In the end, if it was one or the other, the N3 would be it. Although like others I've owned each iteration of iPhone, iPad, Xoom, Nexus 4, 7/7.2, GS3, Nexus 5 (two week return), bought the Note 1. Hated it. Gave the S4 a try, brought it back and got the N3, almost a year later it's as fast as the day I bought it, phenomenal battery life. 128GB expansion. I'm a fan