- 5 Posts
Messaging app opens itself
Title says it all. I'll be on facebook or just looking in my app drawer, and suddenly, without having received a message or tapping its app icon, the stock messaging app will just randomly open itself. I thought it was a specific message since its what kept opening so i deleted that thread, now its the app itself just opening up. Restarted the phone, uninstalled a couple of recently installed apps, and put my phone in a pentagram and read the bible backwards to no avail. Anyone else have this issue? Is this a new problem or is something wonky going on with my specific Note?
- 5 Posts
Re: Messaging app opens itself
I caved and factory formatted the phone. Sad to have to do it, but I couldn't let it force me to stop what i was doing to back out of my messaging app. Before the format I cleared the cache for messaging, which did nothing, then i cleared the cache in reboot recovery, still nothing. At least I don't have to worry about it anymore.
- 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM #3
- By wendy5001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:13 PM
- By intelarmamd in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Josh Beck2 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:00 AM
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Jakk0 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:06 PM