Noob questions about the differences in specs/services

pitzerwm

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Been reading a bunch, but at this point maybe more confused. I'm with ATT but am looking at Straight Talk. They say all I need is a GSM unlocked phone. So in looking at different phones it appears that normal Note 3 N900's sold by Samsung's factory outlets have the Cortex quad processor running at 1.9,

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000

Looking on Ebay. with this MPN SM-N900AZKEATT, it says 2.3 and most things I've read refer to the 2.3. I realize that it probably doesn't make all of that much difference.

I'd like the phone to be as versatile as possible. Seems to me buying from their factory store would assure the warranty being better than Ebay, even some on Amazon are without any warranty.

Any help in this would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

pitzerwm

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I needed to read it about an hour quicker than I did. I think that I ordered a fake from a company in PR. I went through Swappa with PayPal, so I trust that I can get my money back. I emailed the seller and told them that I would be refusing the shipment. I noticed on the picture of the stuff in the box that the power/charger didn't have the UL mark. Although, the phone is black and the power/charger/USB are white, which I thought strange but didn't know.

I'll keep everyone posted.

On another subject, I decided that the N900W8 had "every" band covered, but looking at a Canadian company, they are selling a N900W8/N900T as the same phone. That doesn't make sense. Of course Samsung's own site is so "lite" on the specs, how would you figure it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress