Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 AT&T WiFi problems

Alright folks I have a slight issue that I can't seem to figure out. I work in a factory and we have a hidden network here that some techs are able to connect to. Everyone that tries to connect doesn't have a problem. The only people that seem to not be able to are the folks that have the Note 3 on the AT&T network. The Note 3 on every other network has no problems connecting our WiFi and its only the work WiFi that they can't connect to. I got ahold of my friends phone and did a master reset to see if that would fix it but no. I've even put a custom ROM on it and still will not connect. It's not only his phone but anyone with a N3 on Att. I've tried everything I could think of or find online. What's so different from the other Note 3s and the AT&T Note 3 that would allow everyone to connect except them?

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Note 3 AT&T WiFi problems

That is a very wacky and specific problem.
    Check here to see if it can help your particular situation: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks Mav but I pretty much done all of those except the router ones. I have no way to access the router. Its just odd EVERYONE except the Note 3s on AT&T only, cannot connect. That's specific phone on that specific network....

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

No one else has had this issue??!?

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Bump

Posted via Android Central App

Not sure if this will help, but it has helped me a few times. Called wififixer. (I can't post links yet)

There is another app called wifi analyzer. It will give you lot of handy info about wireless connections around you.

As far as my Note3, the only wireless problems I have been having is the "connection is unstable." I did find that connecting to my 5ghz wireless the problem vanishes. Just 5ghz had the range as my other one.

I have a similar problem with the wifi connection at work. When you connect to it the first time you have to go to a page to connect (like many public wifi connections). My note 3 must drop and reconnect 100 times a day (not kidding). Many times I have to turn off wifi and reconnect manually or even reboot the phone. I recently did a factory reset to see if that would help. However my tab s is connected right next to it and never once drops connection. It has to be something specific to this phone.

I had the same problem I turned ATT smart Wi-Fi off and then it fixed it for me.

Posted via the Android Central App