Music App, can't find it ? ?

Rick Ferko

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
On my wife's Note 3 I have a music app loaded that I really like.
I just acquired a Note 3 for myself & want to load the same music app.
Trouble is I can't find it !

It is titled MUSIC, and the icon is a Blue circle, with a white area in the middle showing the Play triangle,
and a green music note over the right side of the circle.

I am going nuts trying to find it. :p
Please help before I go insane lol
Thanks ! ! !
Rick

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
That is the stock music app. Unless you disabled it, it should be there in your app drawer under Music. If you're not rooted, it can't be removed from the device, only turned off, so it's got to be there somewhere on your phone.

Rick Ferko

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I didn't root my phone (not yet).
The app I do have that came with the phone is the "Play Music" app which is not very good.
I might try to load the "Music" app from a backup of my wife's phone on my computer, to my phone,
I'll see if that works.
Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.

Rick Ferko

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Well that was a waste of time ! You can only restore files to the same device using Kies3 .
Protecting against Pirating, I can understand that !
So I am back where I started. Guess I'll have to find a better Music app than the "Play Music".

Rick Ferko

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded DoubleTwist ! It looks like a pretty good, easy to use music manager/player !
Still, if anyone knows how I can get the "Music" stock app back on my Note 3, please let me know.
Thanks !

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to app manager In settings. Slide over to the 'all' category and the 'turned off' category. It should be in one of those. If it has been turned off just open it and check the turn on box and it should show up again.

If it is not pre installed on device, I would download the Samsung App store or whatever they are calling it now. It is Samsung Music app and I bet you can download it there.

Posted via Android Central App

Barbara Parks

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I was looking for the same app which I figured out will connect to my smart tv via wifi and play my music on it so I love it!. I found if you pair your phone to the Notes blue tooth that has the app then go to google play and download APK extractor on the Note, you can load the app to your phone by selecting it and share.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay