Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eve6er69
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Still worth buying?

Hey guys, do you think buying a used note 3 is still a good by at $350?

How much do you think it will sell for in November after Note 4 hits the scene?

Default Re: Still worth buying?

No less than 300 its still a top tier phone
    Thanked by:

What's a Note 4 got that I ain't got?
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks, just dropped $339 on a "mint" Note 3 on swappa. Should hold me over until the Note 4 is out and there are decent cases/accessories available. I also hope to resell the phone for $250 when the time comes...

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi217 View Post
    Thanks, just dropped $339 on a "mint" Note 3 on swappa. Should hold me over until the Note 4 is out and there are decent cases/accessories available. I also hope to resell the phone for $250 when the time comes...
    You could probably get 300
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeev Kirpalani View Post
    You could probably get 300
    I hope so. Just received the phone and it is mint condition. Not a mark on the device, zagg protector on the screen. I popped a case on too.

Loving the screen size now. This will hold me over for a few months before I wed myself to a note 4 for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi217 View Post
    I hope so. Just received the phone and it is mint condition. Not a mark on the device, zagg protector on the screen. I popped a case on too.

Loving the screen size now. This will hold me over for a few months before I wed myself to a note 4 for two years.
    I don't see anything yelling at me to get a n4 over my n3. The metal sides are nice but the phone seems to be an incremental update rather than a mind blower. I'm curious on what new the pen can do though. Other than that it's just pretty much a n3 in my mind lol
    Thanked by:
    Yogi217 likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

If the note 4 screen is like the s5 in terms of outdoor viewing, it may motivate me to move faster. The note 3 is ok outside when I use it, not as good as the IPS I was using before. The S5 screen is as good or better than most I've seen when viewing outside on sunny day.