Google Star map off 15*, or more!
What's up with this! This AM I noticed 2 morning stars before the Sun rose. When I reached work I steadied my Note 3 on the truck roof to find out what they were with Google Sky Map.
Sky Map showed the Sun's position as 15* or more south of where it was actually rising (by that time) in the east.
Have I missed something in the set set up of my Note 3 with Kitkat? Or is its internal compass that far off?!!
- By Nohj Eipla Xtatic Manangan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2015, 03:02 AM
- By nickc122 in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2015, 09:39 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
- By ralphsawyer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:07 AM
- By SirCharlsO in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:07 AM