S pen problem (possible fix)

Mirhako

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Repost of what I put under the general Note3 forum. Just a copy/paste since it seems to be falling down on the other forums. Hope someone can test this so I can find out if it works, or if I just got lucky.

---------------------------
The past few days I've been having the problem of the S pen "touching" the screen even though it's pretty far away. Did a lot of reading and saw several others with same issue. I was tossing up removing the button cover to adjust it like some have said.

Anyways it magically fixed itself while I was messing with phone options. Gonna post here so others with this problem can try it. It may have been luck, but just in case...

My pen was in the dock til tutorial

Go to settings, controls, S pen
Select direct pen access
Then click on try it

I pulled my pen out for the tutorial and it just started working like it is supposed to. EDIT: My pen had no cursor for a few seconds but then it just popped up.

My best guess is that maybe the demo checks pen sensitivity. I might have just been luck though.

So if this does work, great! If not then I got lucky and it fixed itself.

Posted via Android Central App

Mirhako

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Did it work? I fought that problem for long time. It's really bugging me if I found a fix or just got lucky.

Mirhako

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
If you pop the cover off the button on the pen, there's a sensitivity control inside.

I read about it, but what I tried worked for me. Would like to think that the software reset it, but not sure.

So if anyone else tries it and it works let me know. Well, let me know even if it doesn't. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234