Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S Voice not working on mobile data, wifi only

Has anyone else has this problem? My S Voice does not work on my mobile data anymore only WiFi. When I try and use S Voice it says no internet connection please try again. But when I switch it to WiFi it works like a charm! I have reset, hard reset my phone, wiped the data cache, and even booted my phone in recovery mode and wiped that cache as well. I'm stuck! I really don't want to factory reset my phone, and lose everything! Or even worse call ATT and order a replacement and still lose everything! Does anyone have any answers for this bug?!?! Any help will be much appreciated!

Default Re: S Voice not working on mobile data, wifi only

I'm having the same issue as well, and I did a factory reset for another issue and that didn't resolve either issue so now I'm stuck. I might just have to call in but I really don't like talking to them on the phone.

Default Re: S Voice not working on mobile data, wifi only

Try This: Go to Settings->More->Usage->Voice Search. UNcheck "restrict background data". When checked it "disables background data on mobile data network only. WiFi will be used if available". Hope this helps you.
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T