- 59 Posts
S Voice not working on mobile data, wifi only
Has anyone else has this problem? My S Voice does not work on my mobile data anymore only WiFi. When I try and use S Voice it says no internet connection please try again. But when I switch it to WiFi it works like a charm! I have reset, hard reset my phone, wiped the data cache, and even booted my phone in recovery mode and wiped that cache as well. I'm stuck! I really don't want to factory reset my phone, and lose everything! Or even worse call ATT and order a replacement and still lose everything! Does anyone have any answers for this bug?!?! Any help will be much appreciated!
- 08-23-2014, 08:44 PM #2
- 08-24-2014, 05:58 AM #3
Re: S Voice not working on mobile data, wifi only
Try This: Go to Settings->More->Usage->Voice Search. UNcheck "restrict background data". When checked it "disables background data on mobile data network only. WiFi will be used if available". Hope this helps you.Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!
If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!
Note 3 AT&T
- By Alniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2014, 04:13 PM
- By stonzee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:13 AM
- By Penn Dark in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:32 AM
- By Jeovex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:41 AM