Upgrade failing @26%

vidip25

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone experiencing issues with upgrading to 4.4.4? I had my note3 rooted with towelroot. But then I unrooted using SuperSU. I even did a complete factory reset but the upgrade keeps on failing at 25-26%. It fails at same point every time. I tried it like 4-5 times. If you had this issue and fixed it, can you share the details?

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
You have 2 choices
1..flash it back with stock files
2.. go to best buy in samsung area and have them re-download stock files
Superuser don't take root completely

Samsung S5

vidip25

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
You have 2 choices
1..flash it back with stock files
2.. go to best buy in samsung area and have them re-download stock files
Superuser don't take root completely

Samsung S5

Thanks Steve
given that i have never flashed anything before, it feels little scary. can you point me to some directions/details on how to do it and where can i find stock files? will that flashing flip the knox?

anon(9013794)

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
No problem that's what we are all here for....now if you never flashed then I would recommend going to best buy and let them do it...flashing is not hard but if your not careful you can brick your phone ...anytime you flash the stock files it won't trip knox so no worries there...Odin is a program you flash the stock files but suggest you read up on google to long to list how to do it on here..

SAMSUNG NOTE 3

anon(9013794)

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Jorge I thought the same about super user until I tried to unroot my s5 when a update rolled around and did same thing that happened to you...I tried to find the stock files all over the Internet and none...so had best buy put stock file in for me...(Never) tell them you rooted before just play dumb and say the phone is acting up...

SAMSUNG NOTE 3