Accidental reset

regalow

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
New user here. This afternoon my Note 3 was in my pocket and I noticed it rebooted. I pulled it out and waited for it to boot up and when it did it was back to factory settings. I have a Samsung account but it only looks like my photos were saved there. Does anyone know of a way to restore or get my phone/data back? I don't recall ever setting up a backup. Any tips or tricks anyone can share? Or did i just learn a lesson the hard way?

thanks for any help.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
New user here. This afternoon my Note 3 was in my pocket and I noticed it rebooted. I pulled it out and waited for it to boot up and when it did it was back to factory settings. I have a Samsung account but it only looks like my photos were saved there. Does anyone know of a way to restore or get my phone/data back? I don't recall ever setting up a backup. Any tips or tricks anyone can share? Or did i just learn a lesson the hard way?

thanks for any help.

your Contacts, Calendar, etc. may be saved in your Google account and/or your SIM Card (Contacts). just re-sync your phone to your Google account. any other data is probably gone forever. you may want to use a backup app for the future -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rerware.android.MyBackup&hl=en&token=xL1z6Q4i

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt