Note 3 (att) "Do Not Disturb" on new Android 5.0

chitoz28

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
So, on the older version, I could select people to allow through the "Do Not Disturb", but I do not see that option anymore. Can any clarify this for me, or am I missing something?

Also, is there a "tips and tricks" somewhere for the Note 3 with Lolipop?

Thanks again everybody.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
If you have the save settings as the TMO version, you can only choose All, Favorite Contacts, or Contacts now. You can't make your own list anymore. I guess the only workaround is to choose your Favorite Contacts based on your desired do not disturb list.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I got a quick question about DND. Messages? Are these sms messages or system messages? I don't mind getting sms messages at night because usually it's a group call out, or emergency. Or is this system messages? I can block sms messages from strangers by restricting to contact list. I thought I had it set right last night but after getting of work at 1am and finally getting to bed, my phone decided to start downloading app updates and INSISTED on telling me about each and every one. I would love to be able to leave phones and sms open and block email and system messages during that time. I've been going through the offending apps and turning off notifications. By the way... Most were bloatware crap.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX