Just left out @at&t whole store left with s4

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just sat in at&t store for a hour my dad was getting s4,about 13 costumers was in store half had iPhones and them and my dad including all left with s4s, everyone looked and felt HTC one, and Optimus g but s4 won over everyone.... Everyone had million questions for me since I was only 1 who had 1,told them only drawback was storage but most could care less it seemed...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Cool_story_bro_1359.jpeg

In all seriousness I can't wait to walk out of a (Verizon) store with mine. Friggin' 30 days...

Rim85

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since saturday & the only major drawback is the lack of storage for the 16GB, and coming from the iphone4 and atrix4g, I really dont have any minor issues to ***** about....I guess I dont like the incipio case that I got, one of the corners kinds pops up a little..

WolvesWR18

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I was just in an AT&T store checking both phones out and most people left with the HTC One. Several said the S4 was "ugly"

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine since saturday & the only major drawback is the lack of storage for the 16GB, and coming from the iphone4 and atrix4g, I really dont have any minor issues to ***** about....I guess I dont like the incipio case that I got, one of the corners kinds pops up a little..

Don't tell me you paid $35 at the AT&T store for that case! They tried to push that on me on Saturday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

ITS ME DAVID

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from a iPhone 5 I wanted a bigger screen but not A huge phone like the note but I have 14 days to play with it before deciding if I should keep it or return it.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Arguing over who wanted what in whatever store is silly. There are a ton of people that like each. Both are great phones, that being the One and the GS4. I say buy both! I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

fishepa

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Arguing over who wanted what in whatever store is silly. There are a ton of people that like each. Both are great phones, that being the One and the GS4. I say buy both! I did.

Why would you buy two phones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Cool I guess. As long as they wanted those phones. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Me too. Daughter has the One which means I get visitation rights lol

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Saw the opposite when I was at the local AT&T store. About 10 people were in there looking for upgrades. Everyone touched the S4 and was turned off immediately and most of the gimmicks didn't work because they didn't know how to use them. (It shouldn't be that hard).

9 of them left with the HTC One and were saying how good it felt in the hand. The other guy left with an iPhone 5.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Saw the opposite when I was at the local AT&T store. About 10 people were in there looking for upgrades. Everyone touched the S4 and was turned off immediately and most of the gimmicks didn't work because they didn't know how to use them. (It shouldn't be that hard).

9 of them left with the HTC One and were saying how good it felt in the hand. The other guy left with an iPhone 5.

I smell a fib. :)

So you stood around and tracked ALL 10 of these folks, kept track of what they "didn't like" about the phone, kept track of their comments for both phones, then stood around waiting for each one to place their order?? All this while you were getting your order taken care of? I've been in an AT&T store and sorry, but there's no way you had time to do all that.

Again, I call BS on you.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Judging by the real life anecdotes in this thread we should expect the One to outsell the S4 by a factor or 8 or 9-1.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Every phone needs a case and the HTC One definitely will. Have them tell you what it looks like in a month or two without a case, scratched to hell. Premium shouldn't mean it looks like sht in a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21