Sim card - iPhone 5 to S4?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
What size sim card does the s4 have? I am assuming it has micro.

I am using my wife's upgrade to get the s4. I am then giving her my iPhone 5. If the s4 has micros can i just use and adapter to have it work properly? Or do i need to take it to AT&T?

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 5 uses a nano SIM card and the GS4 uses a micro SIM card. You will have to get a new micro SIM card for your phone and a new nano SIM card for the wife's line.

Stop by an AT&T store at they will be glad to take care of this for you.

wrestling145

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I want to switch from my iphone 5 to a samsung galaxy s4 would the SIM card in my iphone work in the galaxy? If it doesn't work what would I have to do because I don't want to have a different number and I want my numbers and everything to be transferred easily.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I want to switch from my iphone 5 to a samsung galaxy s4 would the SIM card in my iphone work in the galaxy? If it doesn't work what would I have to do because I don't want to have a different number and I want my numbers and everything to be transferred easily.

You may need to get an adapter to fit the nano sim card into a micro sim card, if not you may have to stop by the AT&T store and have them get you a micro sim card.

Or on ebay type "micro sim adapter" on the search and you will get a list. You can then insert then nano sim card into the micro sim adaptor and put it in your s4.

Last edited: