32gb Release Date, FINALLY

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was out on the S4 due to the less than 10gb left internally but now this...I am seriously considering. I have an upgrade coming in June and ATT said if I ordered it over the phone they would give it to me now. They are sure making this hard to resist. 250 for the new flagship and 32 GB...wearing me down for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 7

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I hope they fix the lag with the 32GB models. Just returned mine today because of the horrible lag throughout TW. Those who have already exchanged their devices have reported zero lag.

AT&T here.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what to do! I'm okay with what I have right now but could definitely benefit from having 32gb. But so far I have 70 apps and only taking 1.6 gb on internal memory. And most of my stuff is from pics and music which I put on my sd card.

I still have a few days left to return this one.

Hmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what to do! I'm okay with what I have right now but could definitely benefit from having 32gb. But so far I have 70 apps and only taking 1.6 gb on internal memory. And most of my stuff is from pics and music which I put on my sd card.

Hmm

Return it! Take the hit, pay the $35 restocking fee, the $50 bucks extra for the 32GB's of storage. Don't put yourself in a scenario where you regretting something you can't go back and fix. What's the worse case if you return it? You're out $85 bucks and know for sure next year you only need 16GB? I would rather be in that position.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what to do! I'm okay with what I have right now but could definitely benefit from having 32gb. But so far I have 70 apps and only taking 1.6 gb on internal memory. And most of my stuff is from pics and music which I put on my sd card. Just my .02 cents.

I have about that number of apps on my nexus 4 and it is fine. I use the cloud for music and photos and still have 10 hugs free.

Hmm

With only 70 apps you should be fine with what you have. Unless you have not installed a lot of apps you want.

Unless you sell your phones, I think you are fine. I think the 32GB may have more appeal on resell but you still have tons of space for apps and a SD card for pics, music and video.

Sent from my Nexus 4

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
With only 70 apps you should be fine with what you have. Unless you have not installed a lot of apps you want.

Unless you sell your phones, I think you are fine. I think the 32GB may have more appeal on resell but you still have tons of space for apps and a SD card for pics, music and video.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I don't plan on getting more apps. Well maybe just a few more small games but nothing big, for sure gonna add more fonts and themes lol.

So I don't know if its really necessary for me to get the 32gb or if its just nice to have.

Because I'm also trying to save as much $$ as I can too.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The new OTA Firware update fixed the lag.

Well some were exchanging their devices before the OTA update and they were no longer reporting lag. There could have been something going on with very early models. I am sure the 32GB model will be fine with the OTA.

I plan to download the OTA and then do a factory reset.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Finally broke down and ordered the 32GB model this morning. Should have it delivered Monday! Got my Seidio Surface combo today and should have my SGP screen protector Monday as well.

dkaralis

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I was at the AT&T store on Friday to upgrade to the GS4, and they actually had a 32GB model in black. I scooped it up really quick. It's great.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I was at the AT&T store on Friday to upgrade to the GS4, and they actually had a 32GB model in black. I scooped it up really quick. It's great.

Not fair, you were going to upgrade to the regular 16gb S4, and just happened to see the 32gb S4 and snagged it!! Not fair. You got grown men ready to cut off their arms, go on a hunger strike for the 32gb version, and you just waltzed in the store and matter-of-factly just picked one up..

You are much HATED!!!:)

BTW, big time congrats... :)

ashkir

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm picking this one up today. :) Will be my first smartphone. I didn't even know 32GB was out. I was planning on picking up the 16GB originally and getting a microsd card from Amazon during the next sale, but this makes me happier. I never had a smartphone so I'm not sure how much I will use. But, the price difference isn't that much up front. :).

Now to start saving and researching for cases. :D

mach1rider

May 12, 2013
Visit site
For the restock fee and I now have almost every app on my S4 that I had on my 4S and have plenty of space still I am good with the 16gb model that I switched too. This is my first step away from the iphones since I went to them from Nextel and it is a great phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci