Flipfonts not working
When I had the S3 someone had a thread in that forum to download fonts and they worked fine. But they do not work on the S4 and even when I tried to download some from the play store they still don't work. I install it and then I try to apply it and it says "This font is not available" or something to that affect.
Anyone have any idea how to make it work or why it's not?
- 05-15-2013, 07:14 PM #2
- 05-15-2013, 11:31 PM #3
- 05-16-2013, 11:57 AM #4
- 05-21-2013, 12:29 PM #6
- 05-22-2013, 02:28 PM #7
- 21 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flipfonts not working
Anyone find a FlipFont or an ifont font they like that goes smaller than the built-in fonts set to tiny? I'd like to get more stuff on the screen and my eyes are good so I prefer running very high res and low fonts on my other devices; I'd like my phone to match.
- By dbrown214 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2009, 07:43 PM
- By Fatasaurus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM
- By thezob101 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:03 PM
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
- By emooney in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM