Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Default Screenshots on the S4

I have found that swiping the screen on the S4 to take a screenshot seems much harder than on the S3. I have to swipe a few times before it's successful.

Anyone else notice this? Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

Default Re: Screenshots on the S4

Yes I didn't have a s3 but I will say my. S4 is very challenging to take a Screen shot, is the swipe Method the only way to take one, or is there buttons that work also

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan2677 View Post
    Yes I didn't have a s3 but I will say my. S4 is very challenging to take a Screen shot, is the swipe Method the only way to take one, or is there buttons that work also

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    Home and power button for a few seconds.

Yeah I don't like the swipe. Didn't like it much on the S3 either. I didn't like it because if I am trying to take a screenshot of something that could with my gesture then it would and therefore the screenshot would only catch whatever didn't move off the screen. Found it particularly annoying when trying to take screenshots of something in the browser. I disabled because it's not worth it. Sure it looks cool but home + power is more reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post
    Home and power button for a few seconds.
    Thank you so much! I used to screenshot the weather for my friends in colder climates and haven't been able to do it on my S4. I've been wondering if there was an easier way, this is so awesome!

No that is not stock colors yes i am rooted and used xposed to do the red themes i think it looks amazing what do you think??+

from my wonderfully rooted gs4 woot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots on the S4-1389904982548.jpg   Screenshots on the S4-1389905055610.jpg  

And yes as awkward as it is to get rite the power button and the home button are the best

from my wonderfully rooted gs4 woot