Palm swipe screen capture

seinx

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I try to perform a screen capture, 9 times outta ten the image will zoom in while it's capturing and I have to try several times in order for it to work. Why would a palm swipe zoom in on a photo?

Also, is anyone else having an issue with it taking a while for it to recognize you're trying to perform a screen capture? Sometimes I have to palm swipe 5-6 times before it works.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Humm. I just did in in 5 of 5 tries. So you are holding the bottom edge of your hand and starting at the right, slowly moving your hand from right to left across the screen? Kinda like the copier light bar across a sheet of paper for lack of a better analogy? And you hand is large enough to cover most of the screen? If yes to all these, I am stumped...have you tried it on another S4 to see if you have the same result?

seinx

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Humm. I just did in in 5 of 5 tries. So you are holding the bottom edge of your hand and starting at the right, slowly moving your hand from right to left across the screen? Kinda like the copier light bar across a sheet of paper for lack of a better analogy? And you hand is large enough to cover most of the screen? If yes to all these, I am stumped...have you tried it on another S4 to see if you have the same result?

I usually go from left to right but yes. Screen capture didn't work at all with my first S4.

tcrosby86

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded my phone and gallery app as well as routing and doing a clean wipe on my note 2.My screen capture hasn't worked for the past week.My problem was that when I did the clean wipe, it didn't restart with a "Screenshot" folder.After creating one, swept to capture works perfect again!My 2 cents.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11